PowerTime - Time & Attendance management software
Time and attendance rules and policies vary from organisation to organisation and tend to be industry specific. Emportant has deep experience in this field and is able to cater to requirements across the spectrum.
Emportant Time and Attendance module is designed to automate the entire process of attendance. Emportant offers various ways to capture attendance data :
- Data from Atttendance readers - This is useful when your workforce usually reports to work at designated places. Data can be captured using various attendance capture devices such as, proximity readers or biometric devices.
- Web based attendance - For smaller team sizes, it might not be feasible to install attendnace data capture devices, or if individual or team is based at client locations - it'd not be possible to install devices. For such environments, Emportant provides the facility of web attendance from employee self service. Various controls are available to make it secure and to ensure that people mark attendance only from designated places of work.
- Manual Data capture - When the team does does not work at designated places every day or does not have access to the application to mark web attendance - it's the responsibility of the supervisor/leader/manager of the team to track attendance. Emportant makes it easy to capture this data quickly and effortlessly
Emportant also provides various features and tools to manage this complex process:
- Multiple Shifts and rosters - Emportant has one of the most comprehensive shift and roster mechanism to handle multiple shifts, shift rotating sequence, rotating off days and policies associated with them.
- Automated Overtime calculation - Emportant allows calculation of overtime automatically, along with the provision for approval of overtime using a built-in workflow on manager self service.
- Automate holiday work/off day work calculations - Emportant allows advance scheduling of weekly off and holiday work. It allows post-facto approval of holiday and working on offdays - in case authorisation is required for that. The Emportant payroll administration module can automate the calculations and payments for such extra work
- Timesheet can be published through self service to onsite and offisite employees
- Create timesheets for different categories of employees
- Timesheets can track time spent on various projects assigned to employees
- Flexible configuration allows for auto approval of timesheets, check for contract hours vs time logged, weekly or monthly timesheets, control over who can fill timesheets, and more
- Timesheet can be used to record time off
- Appproved timesheets can automatically feed data to payroll for overtime, reduction of paid hours based on hours worked, project specific allowances and more