How to configure PMS in the system?
Login with ADMIN access role & follow below process to configure PMS cycle
A)PMS Periods :
To configure PMS initially you have add PMS Periods,
Please follow below steps
Go to: Configuration >> HRMS >> PMS Periods >> click on ADD button
• Provide period description eg . Fin 2015-2016
• Provide used for from the list.
• Provide Start and End date from the calendar.
• Provide Number of sub period eg . if it is quarterly basis the set as 4 and if it is half yearly basis set as 2 else yearly basis then set as 1.
Define Sub Periods:
• Provide description as same as period description
• Provide begin on and Ends on from the calendar.
• Provide Goal Start Date and Goal End Date from the calendar.
• Provide Review Start Date and Review End Date from the calendar.
• Select Period Order from the drop down as same as Number of sub period.
B.)PMS Set Up:
To add PMS Setup, Please follow below steps
Go to: Configuration >> HRMS >> PMS Setup >> click on Add
PMS Setup Details:
• Select PMS Period from the drop down list as same as Period Description defined in PMS Period
• Select KRA Rating from list as required eg . Grader, Rating etc
• Select Maintain KRA For from list as required eg department, designation etc.
• Select Skill Rating Master from the list eg . Grader, Rating etc
• Provide Remarks as required
PMS Setup Validation:
• Mark the checkbox Validate KRA Weightage if you want sum of all KRA Weightage should be 100.
• If you mark below listed checkbox then system will allow to enter KRA, skill and competency multiple times
- Allow Repetition in KRA
- Allow Repetition in Skill
- Allow Repetition in Competency
• Select KRA For from the list.
• Provide KRA description
Click on “+” symbol to add more KRA and “x” symbol to delete KRA and then click on save.
KRA uploaded for the employee, but employee can not see his KRA?
Employee is not able to view his / her KRA.
Once KRA is uploaded, go to below path:
HRMS >> Performance Management >> PMS Quarterly Report
• Click on “Show report” for all employees.
• Provide employee id to search for particular employee.
• Check whether KRA is uploaded for that employee or not.
• If KRA is not uploaded then please upload KRA for that employee from the below given path:
HRMS >> Bulk Data Upload >> PMS Goals
Employee is not able to View his PMS form ( PMS form is not coming in lookup)?
Employee can view the PMS form in Lookup only if the KRA Upload is done by the HR / ADMIN
To upload KRA , please go to below path:
HRMS >> System >> Bulk Data Upload >> PMS Goals >> Download template
• Fill the data as required and copy data excluding header and then paste in the white space
• Select PMS year from the list and click on slect column and then click on “Upload” button.
Points to be considered while uploading KRA :
• Special characters should be avoided eg (, &, - etc)
• Please keep Year column as blank
• If error occurred as KRA does not Match For Employee No then you have to go to PMS Setup screen from the below path
Configuration >> HRMS >> PMS Setup >> Select latest reference
from the lookup
• Copy the KRA Definition and paste as it is in the KRA column
• If error occurred as PERIOD does Not Match For Employee No then you have to go to PMS Periods screen from the below path
• Configuration >> HRMS >> PMS Periods >> Select latest reference from the lookup
• Copy Description under Define sub-period and pate as it is in the Period Order column
KRA self-rating not enabled for employee can not fill up PMS Form?
If KRA is not enabled from the self login , please check below mentioned points.
1. Check whether HR has uploaded KRA in the system or not.
2. Please go to below path and check Goal Start and End date
Configuration >> HRMS >> PMS periods >> select PMS period from the lookup
• Select PMS Period as required then check Goal start and End date
• If employee’s submission do not fall within Goal Start and End date then you can modify the date so that employee can fill PMS form and Self rating will get enabled.